NTN Bearing Corporation @ 2022 All Rights Reserved
PRE-ADJUSTED COMMERCIAL VEHICLE WHEEL END KITS
Engineered to Meet the Needs of Heavy-Duty Truck Technicians, Fleet Owners and Operators
Reduce Installation Time and Error
Bower Pre-Adjusted Commercial Vehicle Wheel-End Kits are designed to facilitate the use of OE installation procedures for easily repeatable, consistent and accurate installation without the need for manual adjustment of bearing endplay. Eliminating manual adjustment saves time and reduces the margin for installation error.
Bower Pre-Adjusted Commercial Vehicle Wheel-End Kits consist of two tapered roller bearings with matched outer races and a heavy duty cone spacer. The precision tapered roller bearings are engineered and manufactured to achieve extremely tight front face stand-height tolerances and maintain proper endplay for the life of the component. The heavy duty cone spacers are manufactured from a high-strength alloy steel and precision machined to meet OE specifications.
- Tight bearing tolerances for consistent and accurate installation
- Heavy duty cone spacer eliminates need for manual adjustment
- Proper fit and endplay for the life of the component
- Designed for use in greased or oiled wheel end applications
- Engineered and tested to meet or exceed OE specifications
- (1) Heavy Duty Cone Spacer
- (2) Precision Tapered Roller Bearings
- (2) Matched Outer Races
Bower Pre-Adjusted Commercial Vehicle Wheel End Kit Collateral
POWER OF BOWER